Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Each business has unique coverage needs. Business insurance is made of various policies that can accommodate your needs. Our agents at Link Insurance Service are here to help you sort through the different available options.
What Types of Business Insurance Are Available?
Business insurance needs vary greatly and depend on many factors, including the size of your business and the industry in which you operate. Common insurances that many businesses use include:
- General liability insurance can cover expenses and attorney fees resulting from injuries or property damage claims for which your business may be legally responsible. General liability insurance may cover costs that accrue if an injured third party decides to sue your company.
- Commercial property insurance helps you if your business experiences a loss such as a fire, explosion, burst pipe, storm, or theft. This insurance compensates you for losses or damage to your building, leased or owned equipment and other property on the premises.
- Employment practices liability insurance can cover wrongful acts that occur during the employment process, such as claims of discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment or retaliation. This coverage can also reimburse you for the costs of defending a lawsuit in court and for judgments and settlements.
- Workers’ compensation is required in most states and is used to cover medical bills or wage replacement for employees who experience a work-related injury or illness.
- Cyber liability insurance can protect your business from a cyberattack or interruption that can cause a loss in data, revenue or trust between you and your customers.
- Commercial auto can help cover the costs of an auto accident if you or an employee is at fault. This coverage can help pay for damaged property and medical expenses.
- Professional liability insurance, also known as errors and omissions (E&O) insurance, can protect your business against claims that a service you provided caused a client to suffer due to a mistake or failed to perform a service.
What Does Business Insurance Cost?
Business insurance premiums will vary based on factors like your company’s size, industry and revenue. Link Insurance Service can walk you through your premium rates and discuss any ways that you may be able to save on such rates, if applicable.
Get Started With Business Insurance Today
At Link Insurance Service, we’re here to help you through business insurance coverage. No matter the industry or need, we’ve got you covered. Call an agent today to get started.